The conference programme
The UA2019 preliminary conference programme includes 251 lectures in total.
Download the Preliminary Programme in xls file format.
The final Conference programme will be published end of May.
The timetable above includes 22 structured sessions and 5 regular sessions:
- Memorial Session for Jean-Pierre Hermand
- Underwater acoustic calibration, testing, facilities and standards
- Acoustic Monitoring of Ocean Environments and Processes: Biology, Ecology, Geophysics and Man-made activities
- Towards Automatic Target Recognition. Detection, Classification and Modelling
- Underwater Communications and Networking
- Underwater Noise - Modelling and Measurements
- Underwater Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) Detection and Remediation
- Comprehensive nuclear test-ban treaty monitoring
- Acoustics in polar environments
- Design of new experimental facilities to address future problems in underwater acoustics
- Large Time-Bandwidth acoustic signals for target detection and tracking
- Marine sediment acoustics
- Machine learning, compressive sensing and signal processing
- Environmental acoustics and noise
- Acoustics of marine renewable energy developments
- Advances in acoustic measurement systems: Technologies and applications
- Modeling techniques for underwater acoustic scattering and propagation
- Multibeam Echo Sounding: Bathymetry and sediment Classification
- Situation-adaptive distributed networked systems
- Sonar performance modeling and verification. Applications to active and passive sonar
- Target Echo Strength-Measurements and Modelling
- Vector Hydrophone Research
- Mine countermeasures
- Inversion methods in underwater acoustics
- Signal and image processing
- Sound propagation in shallow and deep water
- Neural networks and info processing
A detailed list of all sessions can be found here.