March 1 to April 19, 2019
March 1 to April 19, 2019
By May 12, 2019
(as conference participants)
All authors whose abstract has been submitted electronically and has been accepted for presentation at the UACE2019 conference are invited to submit a paper.
Each abstract/paper is associated with a “corresponding author” who submits the abstract/paper, fill in the presenter’s name and receives all correspondence regarding abstract/paper submission and paper presentation.
ONLY FULL PAPERS of authors that registered and participated in UACE2019 will be included in the Conference Proceedings and in the online database on this site.
The editors reserve the right to reject those papers that are presented in too poor English, or that contain commercial rather than scientific content, or may request an immediate revision by the corresponding author.
Online submission of a paper - Abstract & Paper Revision
Only the corresponding author may make revisions and corrections via "My Submissions" link.
The corresponding author may:
Revise the Abstract Title and Abstract (only slight adaptation is permitted), authors' and presenter's names.
Upload the Full Paper or a revised version of it.
Please check the Visual Guide to Full Paper Upload and Abstract / Paper Revision
All revisions must be made no later than April 19, 2019.
Before starting paper submission: please go through the terms and conditions. Proceeding with the submission process implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Abstract and Full Paper Withdrawals
Terms and conditions
- Abstracts and Papers sent by mail, fax or e-mail will NOT be handled
- Only accepted papers of authors that registered and participated in the UACE2019 conference will be considered for publication
- All papers will be checked for layout by the editorial board
Paper policy and regulations
With the submission of a paper to UACE2019, the corresponding author:
- accepts responsibility for the content of the submitted paper (please proofread the paper carefully prior to submission!);
- accepts to be the contact person for all correspondence about the paper and inform co-authors about its status;
- confirms that all co-authors are aware of and agree to the content of the paper and support the data presented;
- confirms that he/she and all co-authors are aware and agree with the following note:
"With the submission of a manuscript, and if a manuscript is accepted for publication, the author(s) agree to the right of the publisher to produce electronic versions and the right for electronic storage in databases as well as the right to reproduce and publish such versions offline without any extra remuneration."
- states that for studies involving human or animal subjects, permission has been obtained from the relevant regulatory authority and properly informed consent given where appropriate.
Lenght of presentations
Invited and contributed papers will be allotted 20 minutes (incl. time for discussions).
Supported file formats of presentations
PowerPoint format (*.ppt *.pps *.pptx *.ppsx )or Portable Document Format (*.pdf).
The standard format of the projectors in the conference rooms will be 4:3
We recommend using .mp4 videos encoded with H.264 video and AAC audio (MPEG-4 AVC). Other supported file formats are .mpg .wmv .avi. If you use a different codec or video format, please check its functionality in your lecture room, well in advance of your presentation.
Each paper to be presented in the Conference, should be accompanied by at least one registration. An individual may be the presenting author of more than one paper. The presenting author does not have to be the first author to appear on the abstract but he/she has to register for the conference (as every other conference participant).
All presenters should register (as participants in the conference) using the electronic registration form by May 12, 2019 so that their presentation is included in the Conference Program and the book of abstracts.
Please note that creating an account in authors' area and submitting an abstract/paper for the conference does not entitle you as a conference participant. The registration to the conference process has to be attended.